Monday 13 July 2015

Pretty in purple tag

Pretty in purple tag

Recently I had some gelli plate fun and this tag is a result of one of the prints. I have to say I'm really pleased with how the project turned out :)

I used two decoart acrylic paint colours on the gelli plate.
Bubble gum pink and Grapejuice.

I placed the tag directly onto the plate and lifted a very nice floral print.
Next I used Liquitex modelling paste with a stencil to make the textured dots.
Once that was dry I dripped some of the Grape juice paint down the tag and paint splattered with Bubble gum pink.

To finish the tag, I added a cream heart flatback embellishment, along with a circular flatback in the middle of a flower that I received in a happy mail.

The only thing left to do after that was to add some pretty cream trim as a tie.

I do hope you like the tag as much as I do :)

Thank you so much for visiting and reading.
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment