Friday 10 July 2015

Page 1 - Altered children's book (mixed media)

Greetings from central Scoland. It's a grey day outside, so I will be brightening things up for myself by working on some art projects.

Today I wanted to share with you my latest completed work, which is page 1 of an altered children's board book. I was inspired to take on this altered book project by Ilene McInnes on YouTube.

My first page is a mixed media acrylic painting of a girl :)


 



I have a video playlist of speed painting this page Video playlist
A variety of mediums were used to create her, including acrylic paint, gesso, markers, pencils, stencils and mod podge to seal the page.

If you would like to see more of my work then please follow my blog or stalk me on any (or all ;)) of the following links :)

YouTube
Facebook
Pintrest
Instagram

Have a wonderful weekend and have fun crafting.
All the best
Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment