Tuesday 21 July 2015

Friendship postcard swap

Friendship postcard swap


Hi everyone. I hope your week is off to a good start. Mine is with the arrival of some lovely happy mail from a swap I was taking part in over at International crafters Facebook group.

For this swap we had to make a postcard for our partner on the theme of friendship and use at least one item that we had received in previous happy mail. 

This is the postcard I made. The background paper and heart sticker were both items from happy mail.














My partner in the swap was Soraya, and today I was so happy and excited to receive a postcard and extra goodies from her. She did a fantastic job on the postcard. I love it.

Here are the beautiful items she sent me. 


























I will certainly be having fun with those extras soon!
Thank you Soraya :)

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment